A service designed for the couple who is planning their own wedding, in need assistance:
* Last minute vendor sourcing
* Program and menu design
* Guest-list management
* Hotel and car rate sourcing and negotiations for out-of-town guests
*Theme and design Planning
* Planning out-of-town guest activities
* Ceremony and reception site walk through
* Vendor contract review
* Contact vendors two-weeks prior to wedding date to confirm all details and arrival time.
* Conduct Wedding Rehearsal
ON YOUR WEDDING DAY:
* A personalized timeline & floor plan is supplied to you, your vendors & your bridal party detailing from the start of the day until the last guest and vendor have exited the venue.
FULL COVERAGE OPERATIONS MANAGER:
* Duties include keeping everything running smoothly and on time throughout your special day.
Including but not limited to decor setup, making sure vendors arrive on time, assistance with dressing and final walk preparations, ceremony line-up and exit, coordinating family for pictures, managing your timeline, disbursing vendor payments, assisting guests, and Bride's central point of contact for the day.
* Assist with putting away your personal belongings into safe keeping